- Category: All day tours
- Modality: Landing tours
- Duration: 10 hrs
- Departure time: 7:30 hrs Old Havana hotels / 07:45 hrs Vedado hotels / 08:00 hrs Miramar hotels
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
It takes about two and a half hours from Havana to enjoy Cuba’s most beautiful landscape, Viñales Valley, 80% of which is dedicated to tobacco production, providing the best leaves for the finest Cuban Cigars. With your tour guide, you will visit a typical private farmer’s house, where tobacco leaves are grown, and see how cigars are rolled. You can also visit Mural de la Prehistoria and have a nice boat ride in the underground waters of Cueva del Indio. Typical Cuban lunch will be served in the area.
- Pick up at the hotel and departure towards Pinar del Río;
- Brief stop at the ranchón de Las Barrigonas, surrounded by typical peasant houses and tobacco plantations.
- Visit to a manufactured tobacco factory (or to Casa del Veguero, in case the factory present some affectation).
- Walk through the Viñales Valley National Park, declared a Cultural Landscape Protected by UNESCO and National Natural Monument, which stands out for the beauty of its mogotes -mountains of rounded summits-, and numerous caves of great interest.
- Visit to the Mural de la Prehistoria 120-meter work of art painted on the wall of one of its mogotes.
- Visit to the Mirador Los Jazmines, where you can enjoy one of the best panoramic views of the Valley of Viñales and a refreshing cocktail.
- Visit to the Cueva del Indio and ride by boat through its underground river. Creole lunch in a restaurant in the area, with country music.
- Return to hotels in Havana.
TIPS: • Recommended: light clothing, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis, sandals or comfortable shoes and photographic camera. • For the tour we recommend a water bottle.
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.