The Meliá Cayo Santa Maria hotel is located on the beach, in the middle of a Caribbean landscape on the northern coast of Cuba. Surrounded by beautiful pristine beaches and virgin tropical vegetation full of animal life; This spectacular all-inclusive resort awaits lovers of nature, sea and fun with friends and family. In its construction it has tried to represent one of the typical villages of the region of Caibarién, and its lobby has an original design that has incorporated a leafy tree trunk with seats around.
The hotel offers many services for rest and relaxation, including the Aguas Claras Yhi Spa inserted in a spectacular natural environment. Other services and facilities available are wedding gazebo overlooking the sea, the swimming pools, beauty salon, fitness center, tennis courts, game room, and a varied program of daytime and evening activities coordinated from the Club House. Children can enjoy even more of their stay, joining the many activities that reserve the Club Cubamigos. Its cuisine is a sign of selectivity and exclusiveness oriented to satisfy lovers of haute cuisine. In this sense, it has two upscale restaurants, where you can enjoy delicious dishes of French and Japanese cuisine. Its 360 rooms have been designed for a refreshing break and noted for its tropical decor and large terraces. Romance Deluxe suites are renowned for their exclusive services Luxury and beautiful sea views.
Considered by many as the perfect place for an exceptional holiday, the Melia Cayo Santa Maria offers a variety of services and facilities for families and groups of friends. Similarly, it guarantees an excellent stay for wellness lovers, and all who wish to celebrate their wedding or honeymoon in the middle of a fascinating landscape, imbued with the multiple colors of the Caribbean.
- Opened in
- Renovated in
3 rooms for guests with disabilities
5Bars and cafes
Hours and Conditions
- Check in
- 15:00 Hrs
- Check out
- 12:00 Hrs
- Cancellation and penalties policy: For cancellations that are made with 4 days or less, before the arrival of the clients, the penalty of the 50% of the entire stay applies. This right will also apply to "No Shows" The entire stay is billed for short stays or early departures. In the case of applying a refund to the customer, the financial expenses associated with it, generally corresponding to 4.5% of the total value, will be deducted from the same.
Services and Facilities
($) Services with additional charge
CLASSIC Room318 rooms 41 m2 (View room facilities)
- 1 two-seater sofa
- Air Conditioning
- Amenities in the bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Bathroom scales
- Bathroom with bath/shower
- Bedside tables
- Blackout drapes
- CD Player
- Coffee and Tea Maker
- Coffee tables
- Connecting rooms
- Cradle (on request)
- Daily coffee service
- Direct-dial telephone in bedroom
- Dressing closet
- Electricity: 220 V/60 Hz
- Extra bed (on request)
- Handicapped facilities
- Furnishings in the Balcony
- Garden views
- Hot / Cold water (24 hours)
- Iron and board
- King-size or twin beds
- Lounge sofa
- Magnifying mirror
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool views
- Bedside lamp
- TV with remote control
- Rooms cleaned daily
- Satellite TV
- TV-minibar table
- A variety of atmospheres and culinary options.
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The menus and times of the restaurants and bars may be subject to change depending on the season and hotel occupancy.
- Non-smoking areas.
- Reservations and dress code (formal) for dinner in the specialist restaurants.
- Wine served at lunch and dinner.
- Diet and vegetarian dishes (on request).
- Live entertainment at some restaurants.
- Continental breakfast and tea time service.
2014 - TripAdvisor: Certificate of Excellence.
Award for the hotel's hospitality and popularity on the world's largest travel website, granted for achieving the highest score from its clients on a regular basis.
2014 - HolidayCheck: HolidayCheck Quality Selection
The HolidayCheck Quality Selection 2014 certificate is awarded to the hotels with the best scores on the HolidayCheck portal, the largest independent travel portal in German-speaking countries. This year’s awards have been granted to the hotels that received a good overall rating on HolidayCheck in May 2014.
2007 - CITMA: Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) Free National Recognition
Awarded by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment of Cuba (CITMA) for refraining from the use substances that deplete the ozone layer.